One Pan Turkey Sausage & Vegetables
This dish is easy to make and delicious. Feel free to use Tofu instead of sausage or use different
vegetables. Great meal when your day is busy, especially if you have your vegetables precut! Recipe was
found on Chelsea’s Messy Apron. Great as leftovers!
- 2 large carrots @ 2 cups thinly sliced
- 2 red potatoes @ 2 cups cut into tiny cubes
- 1 small medium zucchini @ 2 cups cut into thick half coins
- 2 red peppers @ 2 cups cut into medium size pieces
- 1 head of broccoli @ 1 ½ cups coarsely chopped
- 16 oz smoked chicken or turkey sausage (I used regular turkey sausage and precooked it to avoid the smoked processed meat) cut into thick pieces
- ½ tbsp of each – dried basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder
- ½ tsp of each – onion powder, dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp – red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 & 1/2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil.
2. Prep veggies and sausage. Size of veggies is important to ensure they all cook together.
3. Pour all veggies and sausage on to pan.
4. In a small bowl mix all seasoning ingredients together. Add salt and pepper if desired.
5. Pour on top of veggie mixture and toss to coat evenly.
6. Place in oven for 15 mins. Remove and toss mixture. Return to oven for 20 mins or until veggies are crisp and tender.
NUTRITION: 307 calories per serving Protein 19.1g, Carb 26.3, Fat 14.8