Peanut Noodle with Broccoli
Easy and quick meal with a kick! Add more vegetables if desired. Use your favorite nut or seed butter.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 8oz brown rice noodles
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup coconut water (can use plain water)
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- ½ tsp crushed red chili pepper flakes
1. In medium pot bring 6-8 cup water to boil. Add rice noodles and cook 4-5 mins until tender. Add broccoli florets and cook 1 more min. Drain noodles and broccoli and set aside.
2. In large pot over low heat combine coconut water, peanut butter, maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger and red chili pepper flakes. Stir and cook till smooth, 8-10mins.
3. Add noodles and broccoli to sauce and mix well and serve!